Congratulations, you have successfully passed the first phase of the Business Plan Proposal screening exercise.
Therefore, you are required to provide the following Documents/Information.
- Guarantors (2), minimum level 12 or Registered Professionals (e.g. Doctors, Engineers etc.).
- Invoices for equipment to contain: (Unit price, Installation Cost, and Transportation Cost).
- Invoice for working capital where applicable
- NAFDAC Certificate where edibles will be sold in shops, otherwise, not applicable.
NB: KINDLY DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENT TO RESUBMIT ON YOUR APPLICATION PAGE.
- Appendix D_Micro Enterprise Loan Application Form
- Appendix A_Loan Pre-Application Questionnaire
- Statement of Networth – Guarantor
For more information, Contact Asma’u on 08039387210
NOTE: Please Kindly Save your documents using your name and the document category. e.g abubakaJatauguarantorsform.pdf, abubakaJatau Invoice for equipment.pdf, abubakaJatauInvoiceforworkingcapital.pdf, abubakarjatauNAFDACcert.pdf.
Please Click the Bottom Below to Proceed to the NEXT Phase of your Application.